Discover The Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria with our Day Tour by Minivan
Excursion in small groups from Montecatini Terme to Five Lands: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, Porto Venere
Please, do not choose us if you like crowded tours.
There is nothing better than discover the picturesque and real italian coastal paradise with they five villages scattered along a beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean, UNESCO World Heritage Site. A complete experience and the only One Day Cinque Terre Shore Excursion Tour from Montecatini that will allow you to discover the beauty of the villages while breathing the true italian life.
This tour dedicates a full day to discovering these five charming fishing villages and the paths between them which offer a spectacular view of the Ligurian Coast. You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
From your Hotel/Accommodation in Montecatini to Cinque Terre in Liguria
Our tour leader will pick up you from your Hotel / Accommodation in Montecatini with our comfortable minivan or with a comfortable sedan, ready to start your Day Trip. After about 1 hour and 30 minutes we will arrive at the first village in the National Park of Cinque Terre, Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting), where we will pass some relax time for show the village.
During all day our tour guide will assist you, giving informations and suggestions, leading you village by village in the ancient life of Ligurian Riviera.
We will move by boat (if the weather permits), or by train, to reach the others villages:
- Riomaggiore: the most southern village of the Cinque Terre, it’s characterized by its typical housetowers and for its houses built along the cliff face. Our tour guide will let you wal k around the village and discover marvellous streets and houses.
- Manarola: the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre. Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area
- Vernazza: arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle and church, is a typical Ligurian fishermen village. Walking through the narrow downtown you can visit local shop where you can find the typical products of this land (authentic ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine)
You will love the Monterosso Village
Monterosso is just as you imagine the Italian seaside to be, with rows of coloured umbrellas and italians sunning themselves on the only sandy beach of the Cinque Terre. It’s an antique and beautiful seaside town full of character.
Climbing up the narrow steps you can also reach the Doria‘s castle, from where you will have a breaking view on the sea coast, looking at Monterosso, the last village of Cinque Terre National park. Monterosso is the largest village in Cinque Terre, separeted in two sides by a promentory.
Your Free Time for Beach Activities, Lunch or Shopping in Cinque Terre
By boat we will reach its harbour, in front of the historical centre, full of shops, coffee bar and restaurants. In Monterosso you will have time to relax, enjoy, do some shopping, explore the picturesque streets and squares, and also you can swim in this beautiful sea.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
The last Village before return: Porto Venere
Then we will take the boat back to Portovenere for a last view to the coast and discover this fantastic village, rich in history and full of beautiful houses.
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel/Accommodation in Montecatini|
|SUGGESTED WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
|Group||1-2 People, 3-4 People, 5-8 People, Rates subject to 10% more from 1st May to 30th July and 1st September to 15th October|
Pick Up from Your Hotel in Montecatini
Arrive at Cinque Terre
Stop in the Village of Monterosso
Visit Porto Venere
Return at your Hotel
Prices of The Tour5-8 People: 680,00€
3-4 People: 630,00€
1-2 People: 580,00€
Rates subject to 10% more from 1st May to 30th July and 1st September to 15th October:
Request More Info About Cinque Terre Private Tour From Montecatini Terme
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice.
If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request. They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.