Discover The Beauty of Cinque Terre on our Private Tour by Minivan
With our Private Cinque Terre One Day Tour from Montecatini, you will have the chance to reach the famous Five Lands along the Ligurian Coast and to visit some of these charming villages. Once inside the park, we will travel by ferryboat preferably (weather permitting). You will love the colorful houses on the cliffs and the surrounding area with its terrace vineyards and olive trees.
Private Excursion from Montecatini Terme to the Five Lands: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel/Accommodation in Montecatini|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 AM|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
*There is no hiking on our tour but we do not recommend it to people with walking difficulties.
The Cinque Terre, a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site in the Ligurian Coast
When we say Cinque Terre (Five Lands) we refer to five small villages scattered along the Ligurian Coast. This area is appreciated for the beauty of its environment. In fact, you find here the most charming and colorful villages along the coast, surrounded by hundreds of terraces built by man with vineyards and olive trees.
The view over the coastline is very suggestive. This coastal paradise was recognized by Unesco in 1997 and it includes also the village of Portovenere and three small islands off its coast. Additionally, this is also a protected marine area.
From your Hotel/Accommodation in Montecatini the Cinque Terre
Our Private Cinque Terre One Day Tour from Montecatini will start from your accommodation. You will meet there our tour leader and board our comfortable minivan in order to start your excursion. During the whole day, our tour leader will assist you and will give you informations about the coast area you are going to visit. The Cinque Terre National Park is located in the Region of Liguria. However, the region is adjacent to Tuscany and it will take approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to the first village. The first stop can be either Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting), the southernmost villages of the Cinque Terre.
Discover the villages of the Cinque Terre National Park
Once arrived at the village, we will get off our minivan and start our visit. Within the Park, we will preferably move by ferryboat to reach the other villages. In case the weather conditions are not good and ferryboats do not work, we will have to travel by train.
You will see:
- Riomaggiore: the southernmost village of the Cinque Terre with typical house-towers along the coast,
- Manarola: the oldest of the Cinque Terre villages, where to explore narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares,
- Vernazza: according to many, the most beautiful of the five villages with natural harbor, a castle and a church.
Walking through the narrow streets of these villages, you can visit local shops from where you can buy typical products like Ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine.
You will love Monterosso and its Fegina Beach
Monterosso is the largest village of the Cinque Terre. This is also the northernmost village. When the weather conditions are good, you can still see Monterosso in the background from the southernmost town. Here, a promontory divides it into two parts. One one side, you find the sandy beach, Fegina Beach. On the other side, you find the old town with narrow streets and small squares full of restaurants and shops.
Free Time in Monterosso for Beach, Lunch or Shopping
You will have the chance to enjoy some free time in Monterosso. Here you have several choices. Indeed, you can decide to go for some shopping in the typical small shops of the old town. You can have lunch in a local restaurant and eat a delicious meal. If you wish, you can even swim in the clear blue waters of Fegina beach.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
Itinerary of our Cinque Terre Tour from Montecatini:
Pick Up from Your Hotel in Montecatini
Arrive at Cinque Terre
Stop in the Village of Monterosso
Return at your Hotel
* Preferred itinerary within the National Park is made by ferry-boat.
In the case ferry-boats are not operative, we will move by train.
Request More Info About Cinque Terre Private Tour From Montecatini Terme
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 30% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made 15 days in advance by the same way or the day of tour in cash in Euro
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 7 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 7 days prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review