Exclusive and Private Trip To Discover All the Tuscany in One Day
Visit Siena and San Gimignano and Enjoy The Authentic Taste of Chianti Wine
Please, do not choose us if you like crowded tours.
From your Hotel or Accommodation directly in The Tuscan Countryside
Our private driver will pick-up you and your group directly from your hotel or your accommodation in Tuscany (fuel supplement may be applied depending on the distance of your location).
We will travel along a panoramic road through the countryside of tuscany to arrive to the beautiful Gothic and Medieval villages of Siena and San Gimignano, which seems as though it has been frozen in time.
San Gimignano: Discover The History of Tuscany
San Gimignano it is also known as the “Manhattan of the Renaissance”, for the 13 medieval towers that symbolize the prosperity of the country and the wealth of its merchants.
This Tuscan hill-top town, famous all over the world for the skyline of its medieval tower, rich in history and ancient traditions, will surprise you also for the delightful wine and food. In fact, the town of San Gimignano is surrounded by vineyards and olive groves.
Siena: What You Will See in Your Day Tour
After the visit in San Gimignano, we will drive through the contryside till Siena, one of the most popular and visited cities in Tuscany, a place extremely rich in medieval history and art. It is famous for its Palio di Siena that takes place twice each summer in the famous Piazza del Campo. The whole city of Siena is built around this square, which was conceived as a work of art in perfect harmony with the surrounding hillside. The square-shaped shell is the scene of the famous Palio. Siena is also famous for its characteristic narrow streets flanked by brick buildings.
A day in Siena is certainly not enough to experience the city in all of its many sides, nor to visit all of its treasures. Show the most beautiful places and attractions of the city of Siena, enjoing the original atmosphere. You’ll certainly be able to see the main attractions of Siena and to appreciate the charm and breathless atmosphere of this medieval town.
The historic city is listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
3 Things You Will See during Your Visit in Siena
You can’t say that you have visited Siena if you don’t see these places and attractions:
- Piazza del Campo: the heart of Siena, overlooked by the monumental Torre del Mangia, a tower fully built with bricks. In this square take place the notorius Palio.
- Duomo of Santa Maria Assunta: situated in Piazza del Duomo, this beautiful cathedral will conquer you with its particular decoration (both inside and outside is decorated with white and dark green, almost black, marble) and with various masterpieces signed by famous artists the likes of Donatello, Nicola Pisano, Michelangelo and Pinturicchio. Here you will also visit the Crypt.
- The Baptistery: dedicated to San Giovanni (St. John), it was built in 1300. The most precious masterpiece preserved inside the Baptistery is the beautiful baptismal font created by some great sculptors of the Renaissance: Jacopo della Quercia, Lorenzo Ghiberti and Donatello.
Chianti: Taste Italy! Taste Real Tuscany Wines!
If you say Italy, you’re saying Wine. The Chianti is probably the most famous Tuscan wine all over the world. But it’s not the only wine in Tuscany.
Enjoy Only Original Italian Wine, we will have a wine tasting in a local cellar, with local wines. You can taste the Original Tuscan Chianti and many other Italian Good Wines.
Discover the Taste of the Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil
An italian degustation is not complete if you don’t taste, with the wine, some local food and a classic slice of bread with the delicious Extra Virgin Olive Oil, produced only with local olives.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel or Accommodation in Tuscany|
|SUGGESTED WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|NOT INCLUDED||Wine and Olive Oil taste|
|Group||1-4 People, 5-6 People, 7-8 People|
Departure From Your Hotel
Visit in Siena
Visit in San Gimignano
Chianti Wine and Olive Oil Degustation
Return at your Hotel
Prices of The Tour7-8 People: 580,00€
5-6 People: 560,00€
1-4 People: 520,00€
Request More Info About One Day Tour To Discover All Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti Wine
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 30% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment will be made by cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice.
If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request. They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.