Discover The Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria with our Small Group Shore Excursion by minivan and ferry-boats or train (weather depending)
Small group Tour from the Port of La Spezia to Five Lands: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, PortoVenere (if weather permit)
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
|From Terminal Cruise in La Spezia Port (just outside Terminal Cruise)
|About 8 hours
|Everyday *subject to availability
Cinque Terre are considered the pearl of the Mediterranean. One of the places where you have to be once in your life. The picturesque and real italian coastal paradise with the five villages, UNESCO World Heritage Site, are full of history and charm. The charming area, in the past used by Poets such place for researching their poems inspiration or more common for everybody just such background in the marriage proposals.
Five lands that means five villages, five differents caratheristics but all have the same particolar common: They are Beautiful!
Regular Itinerary from the Port of La Spezia to Cinque Terre (itinerary is subject to change in base weather and waves conditions)
Departure From Cruise Port of La Spezia
Arrive at Cinque Terre and stop in Monterosso
Stop in the Village of Vernazza
Stop in the Village of Manarola
Visit Porto Venere (weather depending)
Go back in La Spezia
Request More Info About Cinque Terre Small Group Tour from Cruise Port of La Spezia
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.