Discover The Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria with our Private Day Tour
With our Cinque Terre Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port of Livorno, you will have the opportunity to spend a lovely day in the lovely Ligurian riviera. You will visit some of the villages belonging to the Cinque Terre National Park, an area that has even been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Private excursion from Livorno to Cinque Terre by Minivan and Ferryboat*: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, Portovenere
Private shore excursion ensure you an Exclusive Experience
Guaranteed return to your ship on time and NO penalty if the ship arrival is canceled
Free Cancellation until 14 days before
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Directly at the pier (just outside your cruise ship)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Between 7:45 and 9:00 am (according to your ship schedule and to you)|
|DURATION||About 9 hours (according to your ship schedule and to you)|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
|PRICE||Tour is Private so rates are depending how many people you are
2 People: 305 euro/pp
3 People: 205 euro/pp
4 People: 160 euro/pp
5 People: 128 euro/pp
6 People: 108 euro/pp
7 People: 99 euro/pp
8 People: 89 euro/ppRates for indipendent tour (without Tour Leader with you for all day)
2 People: 250 euro/pp
3 People: 168 euro/pp
4 People: 125 euro/pp
5 People: 105 euro/pp
6 People: 88 euro/pp
7 People: 76 euro/pp
8 People: 67 euro/pp
If you are more than 8 people in your group please ask for a quote
Departure From Cruise Port of Livorno
Visit the Villages
Stop for lunch in the Last Village of Monterosso
Return at the Livorno Port
*Depending on the weather conditions, the Itinerary is subject to changes. Within the National Park we will travel by train in case ferry-boats are not available.
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not recommend this tour to people with walking difficulties.
You should not miss this place during your stay in our country. The picturesque villages belonging to the National Park have been declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO for the beauty of the singular landscape you can admire here. This area has been awarded for the perfect combination between nature and human construction, that did not alterate the original environment. You will discover a real coastal paradise and feel lucky while walking though the typical colorful streets of some of the five villages scattered along this beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean coast.
they were born as fishing villages and today you can admire the past coloured faced of stone buildings wedged on the cliffs and surrounded by a fertile territoy full of terraced vinyards and olive trees.
From the Cruise Terminal in Livorno to Cinque Terre in Liguria
Our Tour Leader will meet you right outside your cruiseship at the Cruise Terminal, where you will board our comfortable minivan or a sedan (both with air conditioned), ready to start our Cinque Terre Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port of Livorno.
Your first stop will be either Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting), the southernmost villages in the National Park of Cinque Terre, where we will spend some nice time walking around.
During the whole day our tour leader will be at your disposal. He/she will assist you and give you information and advice about the villages in the Ligurian Riviera.
First, you will travel by minivan from your Cruise Terminal to the first of the villages in the National Park. Once in the UNESCO’s Site you will move from village to village with your Tour Leader by ferryboat (preferable choise depending on the weather – in case of bad weather condition it will be necessary to move by train) in order to reach the several villages.
Some hints about the villages:
- Riomaggiore: the southernmost village of the Cinque Terre, characterized by typical housetowers on the cliffs. You will have time to walk around the village and discover marvellous streets and houses.
- Manarola: the oldest village among the Cinque Terre. Have a look a the past coloured houses and the many local shops in its streets.
- Vernazza: by many considered the most beautiful of the five villages. This is the tyoical Ligurian fisherman village with a small harbor, a castle and a church. In its narrow streets you will find many local shops where to buy the typical products of this land (authentic Ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine).
You will love the Monterosso Village
Monterosso is the biggest village in the Cinque Terre National Park and during the summer season you will see rows of coloured beach umbrellas along its coast. Indeed, you find here the only sandy beach of the Cinque Terre. For this reason many Ligurian people also come here during the season to have a swim here.
A promontory divides the village in two parts. On one side, you will find the beach and the Railway Station. On the other one, the small harbour for ferry boats, facing the old town with its narrow streets and old buildings. The alleys are very suggestive and full of bars, restaurants and shops.
In Monterosso you will have free time to relax, enjoy some shopping and, if you wish, swim in the beautiful blue water.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world according to Forbes 2006.
The last Village before return: PortoVenere
Then we will take the boat to Portovenere (this village is only accesible by ferryboat) for a last view over several villages scattered along the coast.
Request More Info About Cinque Terre Shore Excursion from Cruise Port of Livorno
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 30% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment will be made by cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.