Discover The Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria with our Private Day Tour from Marina di Carrara
With our Cinque Terre Private Shore Excursion , you will have the opportunity to spend an amazing day in the lovely Ligurian riviera. You will visit the colorful villages belonging to the Cinque Terre National Park, an area that has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Private excursion from Marina di Carrara to Cinque Terre by Minivan and Ferryboat*: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, Portovenere
Private shore excursion ensure you an Exclusive Experience
Guaranteed return to your ship on time and NO penalty if the ship arrival is cancelled due to bad weather
Free Cancellation until 7 days before
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Marina di Carrara Port – outside Terminal Cruise|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Between 8:00 and 9:30 am (according to your ship schedule and to you)|
|DURATION||About 9 hours (according to your ship schedule )|
|AVAILABILITY||Everyday * subject to availability|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
|PRICE||Prices are based on the number of people in your group.
*If you are more than 8 people in your group please ask for a quote
*Depending on the weather conditions, the itinerary is subject to change. Within the National Park we will travel by train in case ferry-boats are not operative due to weather conditions.
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not recommend it to people with walking difficulties.
You should not miss this place during your stay in our country. The picturesque villages belonging to the National Park have been declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO for the beauty of the singular landscape you can admire here. This area has been awarded for the perfect combination between nature and human construction, that did not alterate the original environment. You will discover a real coastal paradise and feel lucky while walking though the typical colorful streets of some of the five villages scattered along this beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean coast.
From Marina di Carrara to Cinque Terre in Liguria
Our Tour Leader will meet you right outside Terminal Cruise, where you will board our comfortable minivan, ready to start our Cinque Terre Private Shore Excursion from Marina di Carrara Port.
Your first stop will be either Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting), the southernmost villages in the National Park of Cinque Terre, where we will spend some nice time walking around.
During the whole day our tour leader will be at your disposal. He/she will assist you and give you information and advice about the villages in the Ligurian Riviera.
First, you will travel by minivan from your Cruise Terminal to the first of the villages in the National Park. Once in the UNESCO’s Site you will move from village to village with your Tour Leader by ferryboat (in case of bad weather condition it will be necessary to move by train) in order to reach the villages.
Some hints about the villages:
- Riomaggiore: the southernmost village of the Cinque Terre, characterized by typical housetowers on the cliffs. You will have time to walk around the village and discover marvellous streets and houses.
- Manarola: the oldest village among the Cinque Terre. Have a look a the past coloured houses and the many local shops in its streets.
- Vernazza: by many considered the most beautiful of the five villages. This is the typical Ligurian fisherman village with a small harbor, a castle and a church. In its narrow streets you will find many local shops where to buy the typical products of this land (authentic Ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine).
You will love the Monterosso Village
Monterosso is the largest village in the Cinque Terre National Park and during the summer season you will see rows of coloured beach umbrellas along its coast. Indeed, you find here the only sandy beach of the Cinque Terre. For this reason many Ligurian people also come here during the season to have a swim.
A promontory divides the village in two parts. On one side, you will find the beach and the Railway Station. On the other one, the small harbour for ferry boats, facing the old town with its narrow streets and old buildings. The alleys are very suggestive and full of bars, restaurants and shops.
In Monterosso you will have free time to relax, enjoy some shopping and, if you wish, swim in the beautiful blue water.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world according to Forbes 2006.
*The visit of PortoVenere is subject to changes, depending on the time left on the tour or by skipping one of the villages
Departure From Marina di Carrara Port
Visit the Villages
Stop for lunch in Monterosso
Return at the Marina di Carrara Port
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 30% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made 15 days in advance by the same way or the day of tour in cash in Euro
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 7 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 7 days prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.