- Cinque Terre
- Family friendly
- Small Group Tour
- Tour from Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore, Forte dei Marmi
Discover the charming Cinque Terre on the Ligurian Coast
With our Cinque Terre Private Tour by ferryboat (and minivan) from Versilia, you will spend a lovely day in some of the charming villages in the Cinque Terre National Park. Indeed, you will walk through the fishing villages’ narrow streets and enjoy the view over these pastel-coloured houses nestled on the cliffs overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Exclusive private tour in small groups by Minivan from your Hotel in Versilia to the Cinque Terre National Park: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, Porto Venere.
Private tours ensure an Exclusive Experience
Discover the Cinque Terre by Ferryboat
Free Cancellation until 14 days before
In the old streets of these beautiful villages, you can find many local shops. There, you can try and buy typical products from this are. You should not leave without trying the Ligurian pesto sauce, Limoncino (different from Limoncello), Honey, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Wine.
From your Hotel in Versilia directly to Cinque Terre on our Comfortable Minivan
Our tour leader will meet you directly at your hotel or accommodation in Versilia. You will board our comfortable minivan/sedan (with a/c) and be ready to start CINQUE TERRE Private Day Tour from Versilia.
We will reach the first village within the National Park, either Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting). Later on, we will move from one village to another by ferryboat (or train, in case of bad weather conditions). We will board again our vehicle only to reach your accommodation, after visiting the villages on our program.
Our Tour Leader will be with you during the whole day, from your accommodation to the Cinque Terre and in each village, until your arrival back at the accommodation. He/she will be at your disposal and give you info about the area. Additionally, he/she can give you advice about what to see and do during your free time.
The charming fishing villages in the Cinque Terre National Park
The villages we are going to visit, together with few islands along the coast, are on the UNESCO’s World Heritage List since 1997. This area is the perfect example of how the beauty of this area was preserved besides the man presence. Indeed, you see here groups of colourful houses on the cliffs, surrounded by terraced hills and agricultural terrain with vineyards and olive trees. Among the old fishing villages of this area, we will visit:
- Riomaggiore: the southernmost village of the Cinque Terre, with typical house towers and picturesque narrow streets.
- Manarola: the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre, where the colourful facades stand out against the black rocks on which they rise.
- Vernazza: according to many, the most beautiful of the five villages with a nice natural harbour, the Doria’s castle and church.
You will love Monterosso and its beach
Monterosso is the biggest village and here you find the only sandy beach of the area: Fegina Beach. For this reason, many visitors and locals come here during the summer season to enjoy its blue waters. A promontory divides the village in two parts. On one side, you have the seaside area with its beach and rows of colourful beach umbrellas during the season. On the other side, there is the old town with its narrow streets and many local shops and restaurants.
In Monterosso you will have time to relax, do some shopping and also sunbath on the sandy beach of Fegina.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not recommend this tour to people with walking difficulties.
Itinerary of our Cinque Terre Private Tour from Versilia:
Departure From Your Hotel
Arrive at Cinque Terre
Stop in the Village of Monterosso
Return at your hotel
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel or Accommodation in Versilia|
|SUGGESTED WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
Prices of The Tour: 560,00€
Request More Info About Cinque Terre Day Tour by Ferry-Boat (and Minivan) from Versilia
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.