- Cinque Terre
- Family friendly
- Small Group Tour
- Tour from Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore, Forte dei Marmi
Discover the Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria with our One-Day Tour by Minivan and Ferryboat*
With our Cinque Terre by minivan and ferryboat in Small Group from Viareggio, Versilia, you can start from several locations. Indeed, you can start from Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore, Forte dei Marmi, Marina di Pietrasanta. With us you will visit the marvellous Cinque Terre National Park. You will travel by ferryboat (weather permitting) from one village to the other.
Excursion in small groups from Versilia to the Five Lands: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, Portovenere
Small Groups, Exclusive Experience
Only the Best Views of the villages
Free Cancellation until 48 hours before
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||A1. in front Principe di Piemonte Hotel. Piazza Giacomo Puccini, 1, Viareggio
A2. Lido di Camaiore (https://goo.gl/maps/9KC7sRtVcV1qJBJs8)
A3. Forte dei Marmi (43.956189 N; 10.195896 E)
A4 your Hotel/Accomodation in Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore, Forte dei Marmi (subject to surcharge and availability)
|SCHEDULED||Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:15 am (exact pick up time will be given you after booking)|
|DURATION||9 h approx|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
|TOUR RUNS||Shine or rain (boats transportation is subject to wave conditions)|
From Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore, Marina di Pietrasanta or Forte dei Marmi in the Versilia Coast, directly to the Cinque Terre
Our driver will pick up you or your group in front Pricipe di Piemoente Hotel (pick up at your hotel just on request and subject to charge). It is easy to reach it from Pietrasanta, Lido di Camaiore, Forte dei Marmi. Also from other smaller stations like Seravezza, Stazzema, Camaiore, Montignoso, you can get here. Another possible meeting point is the exit of the Versilia (43.956189, 10.195896) or Lido di Camaiore motorway (https://goo.gl/maps/9KC7sRtVcV1qJBJs8). On request, we can pick up you and your group from your accommodation. You will then start our Cinque Terre by minivan and ferryboat in Small Group from Viareggio, Versilia.
The Cinque Terre National Park
The Cinque Terre Region (the Five Lands) is very suggestive. In fact, here you find lovely villages with colorful houses. They are nestled on the rocks and surrounded by a lovely landscape. The region belongs to UNESCO for the beauty of its environment. Here, nature and men live together in armony. Indeed, you will see beautiful terraced vineyards and olive trees as well. The trip from Versilia to the Cinque Terre takes approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes. The first village will be either Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting). During the day, our tour guide will assist you. He/she will give you info and suggestions about the villages of the Ligurian Riviera.
Ferry Boat Experience to Visit Cinque Terre
We will move by boat (weather permiting) or by train within the National Park, to reach:
- Riomaggiore: the southernmost village, with typical house-towers along the cliff face.
- Manarola: the oldest villages with colorful pastel coloured houses standing out of black rocks.
- Vernazza: probably the most beautiful village with a natural harbour, a castle and a beautiful church. You can visit many local shops and buy typical products. Do not miss the authentic Ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine.
You will love Monterosso
Monterosso is a lovely place in the Cinque Terre. Many locals appreciate it as well, since here you find the only sandy beach of the Ligurian Coast. This is the largest village among the others. A small promontory divides it into two parts. On one side, you find the railway station and the nice beach. On the other side, the magical old town with many narrow streets and local shops.
Your Free Time for Beach Activities, Lunch or Shopping in Cinque Terre
When you arrive here by boat, you will be in front of the old town, full of shops, bars and restaurants. In Monterosso you will have free time. You can relax, enjoy some shopping, explore the picturesque streets. If you wish, you can even swim in the beautiful waters. According to Forbes, Monterosso’s is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
**There is no hiking on our tour, but we do not recommend it to people with walking difficulties.
Departure From Meeting Point in Viareggio
Arrive at Cinque Terre
Stop in the Village of Monterosso
Return at Viareggio
Request More Info About Cinque Terre Small Group from Viareggio, Versilia
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.