Enjoy a Private Boat Tour to the Cinque Terre marine protected area
With our Private Boat Tour to Cinque Terre from La Spezia, you will enjoy this area from another perspective. During our tour you will have the chance to spend some free time in the charming village of Portovenere. In addition, you will spot the three beautiful islands off the coast of Portovenere, Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. There will be also some free time for snorkeling.
Private boat tour from La Spezia to Cinque Terre with snorkelling
Private shore excursions guarantee a Unique Experience
Guaranteed return to your ship on time and NO penalty if the ship arrival is canceled
Free Cancellation until 14 days before
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||From your Cruise Ship in La Spezia Port (outside the Cruise Terminal)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Between 7:45 and 9:00 am (according to your ship schedule and to you)|
|DURATION||About 8 hours (transportation included)|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket, swimming suite, sunscreen, towel|
Private boat start from 1350 euro
Price are group and boat depending
Visit the Cinque Terre with another point of view
Sailing on a private boat is the best option to visit the Cinque Terre, if you are looking for an exclusive experience. As a matter of fact, the landscape from the sea is unique and you will understand why it is part of UNESCO. You will appreciate the colourful villages on the cliffs together with the surrounding terraced vineyards and olive trees.
A tour leader will be with you to tell you about the coastal area and the old fishing villages.
During the sailing, you will admire the islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. Palmaria is famous for the mysterious cave Blue Grotto. Moreover, we will stop twice for some snorkelling (equipment available on-board). Additionally, you will enjoy the picturesque Portovenere with some free time to walk around (approx. 45 minutes). In conclusion, with our Private Boat Tour to Cinque Terre from La Spezia you will enjoy a 360° experience.
The Cinque Terre National Park from a private boat
In Italian, “Cinque Terre” means “Five Lands”. They are Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. The environment is magnificent and many visitors come here every year to explore this area. These five gems, together with Portovenere and the three tiny islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto), are part of UNESCO since 1997. The reason is the coexistence of the natural environment together with the old fishing villages, terraced vineyards and olive trees created by men. Indeed, the man presence over the centuries did not alter the beautiful environment. This is its distinguishing feature. From our comfortable private boat, you will see:
- Riomaggiore, the most oriental village with parallel colourful facades ,
- Manarola, with its nativity scene on the hill,
- Vernazza, with its small natural harbour and the Church of Santa Margherita di Antiochia,
- Corniglia, built on a rocky promontory about 100 meters a.s.l.,
- Monterosso, the northernmost and largest village.
Enjoy your free time the enchanting village of Portovenere
Portovenere is located on the Ligurian Riviera, south of the Cinque Terre villages. It also belongs to UNESCO together with the Five Lands of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Since there is no railway station in Portovenere, a private boat tour is the best option.
Many think that Portovenere is the most beautiful village in the Gulf of Poet (officially the Gulf of La Spezia, between Portovenere and Lerici). Moreover, you can see from here all the Cinque Terre villages (weather permitting). In your free time in Portovenere you can go for some shopping and taste local products.
What to see in Portovenere
The main highlights in this village are:
- The Church of San Pietro, a singular Gothic church on a small promontory over the sea,
- The Romanesque Church of San Lorenzo, rebuilt many times over the centuries,
- The Byron’s cave, taking the name of the English poet Lord Byron, who used to come here often during the summer,
- The Doria Castle, originating from the 12th century,
- The three islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto, with ruins of ancient monasteries.
Request More Info About Private Boat Tour to Cinque Terre from La Spezia
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 30% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment will be made by cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.