Discover the Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria with our One Day Tour from Pisa
Excursion from Pisa to Cinque Terre in a small group: Visit the villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso
This One Day Trip from Pisa to Cinque Terre will allow you to visit some of the villages belonging to the National Park of Cinque Terre in a small group. You will travel with us and discover the beauty of this area moving from one village to another by ferry boat (weather permitting). This is the perfect tour for people who want to have an exclusive experience.
- Small Groups ensure an Exclusive Experience
- Ferry-boats or train (depending on the weather) included
- Free Cancellation until 48 hours before
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From your Hotel/ Accommodation (if listed) in Pisa
If your hotel is not on the pick-up list you will be directed to the closest available location
|SCHEDULED||Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays (1st April to 30th October)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:50am approx. (exact pick up time will be given to you after booking according to our daily-pick up schedule)|
|DURATION||9 hours approx.|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
|TOUR RUNS||Shine or rain (ferry-boats are subject to wave conditions)
There is no hiking on our tour but we do not recommend this tour to people with walking difficulties.
* Preferred itinerary within the National Park by ferry-boat. In case ferry-boats will not work, we will move by train.
Arrival and visit of the Cinque Terre villages
Last Stop in the Village of Monterosso
Return to Pisa
From Pisa to Cinque Terre in a small group
This One Day Trip from Pisa to Cinque Terre in a Small Group from Pisa is absolutely a fantastic way to explore the most charming side of the Ligurian Coast, well known for its villages facing the sea.
In a small group, you will feel more special.
During this Small Group Tour to Cinque Terre from Pisa, your Tour Leader will assist you, giving you information and suggestions. Driving along the coast, you will reach the first village, from where the tour will start, walking down the main road, characterized by its typical house towers.
Ferry Boat Experience to Visit Cinque Terre
By boat (or train, depending on the weather) you will spend a lovely time admiring the coast with a view on the villages of Riomaggiore and Manarola while reaching Vernazza.
Vernazza is a typical Fisherman village, also known for its fortress and its Church. Walking through the narrow streets in the old town, you can visit local shops and buy typical products of this area (like pesto sauce, limoncino, honey and wine). Climbing up the narrow steps you can also reach the Doria‘s castle, from where you will have a breath taking view on the coast and on Monterosso, the last village of the Cinque Terre National Park.
Monterosso is the largest village in the Park and a promontory divides it into two smaller bays. We will reach Monterosso by ferryboat (or train) and get to its harbour that is located next to the historical centre, full of shops, coffee bars and restaurants. On the other side of the promontory, you will be able to admire the beautiful promenade along the beach leading to “The Giant”, a statue representing Neptune.
In Monterosso you will have free time to relax, enjoy the view and the beach, explore the village and swim. Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (according to Forbes 2006).
Free Time for Lunch or Shopping or relaxing on the Beach in Cinque Terre
Request More Info About Cinque Terre Small Group from Pisa
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.