3 Days Package with Motor Boat Elba Island and Capraia
This holiday will join you to sail among the islands of the Tuscan Archipelago: we offer this package which includes a 3-day and 2-night holiday on board to discover the fascinating stretch of sea that hosts the magnificent islands of Elba Capraia.
Discover the Elba and Capraia Islands in a 3-day Motorboat Holiday
|Departure from||San Vincenzo, Piombino, Scarlino, Punta Ala|
|Departures||On request, subject to availability. Departure at 9am|
|Duration||3 days / 2 nights|
|Total people to be hosted||5+2|
A – lunches and dinners at the restaurant (we can recommend restaurants)
B – do the shopping independently (at your care) and then it will be cooked on board by the staff (free, cooking on board means something simple)
C – lunch / dinner on board from the staff (shopping included) for Euro 30 / person
Gasoline is counted at the end of the tour according to actual consumption. The average cost for a tour like this is around 1000/1200 euros
3000 euro per tour
|What to bring||
Towels, sunscreen, a book, sunglasses
The tour of the Island of Elba and Capraia by boat is a holiday that will allow you to immerse yourself in the nature of the countless bays that draw the coasts of these magnificent islands. For lovers of relaxation and the sea this tour is a “must”. Moreover, for those who wish, the possibility of trekking excursions to both the island of Elba and the island of Capraia is foreseen.
- Departure at approximately 9:00 am and transfer to the island of Capraia
- Upon arrival, stop with swimming, lunch and relaxation
- After spending the day among the various coves and beaches of the island, we will move to the port for overnight stay on board or, if there is no availability at the port, overnight in the harbor (in a protected bay)
- Dinner on board or on land
- Breakfast on board or ashore (if in port)
- Departure for a cove on the island
- Stop with swimming, lunch and relaxation
- In the middle of the day, departure for the Elba Island
- Arrival in the early afternoon on the Elba Island, stop for swimming
- In the evening, transfer to the port of Marciana Marina for overnight or at anchor if not available
- Dinner on board or at the port
- Breakfast on board or on land
- Transfer to the north of the island for a stop with swimming and lunch
- Transfer to Cerboli Island
- Stop with swim and relaxation
- Departure for the return
- Return to the port scheduled for 6:30pm
The itinerary is subject to change due to weather forecasts. The captain reserves the right to change the itinerary
Tra le imbarcazioni per questo tour troviamo:
Motor boat of 12.00 linear meters consisting of 2 double cabins and 1 single cabin available for guests. In case, the dinette (living room) converts into a comfortable double bed.
You may also be interested in:
Request More Info About 3 Days Package with Motor Boat Elba Island and Capraia
Terms And Conditions
- Il pagamento del deposito del 50% è richiesto al momento della prenotazione.
- Il pagamento può essere effettuato tramite carta di credito, paypal oppure bonifico bancario
- La prenotazione sarà ritenuta confermata tramite mail al ricevimento del pagamento.
- Il saldo sarà effettuato direttamente il giorno dell'escursion in contanti oppure entro 14 giorni dal giorno dell'escurisone tramite carta di credito, bonifico bancario o paypal
- Nessun onere di cancellazione ovvero cancellazione free e restituzione dell'intero ammontare della cifra pagata a titolo di deposito, per cancellazioni eseguite prima dei 14 giorni dalla data dell'escursione.
- Il 100% sarà trattenuto per cancellazioni effettuate nei 14 giorni antesedenti la data del tour.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice.
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour or 14 days in advance by the same process (credit card or paypal). Terms of cancellations:
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice. VERY IMPORTANT
- Itinerary is subject to modify in order to weather conditions.
- In 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email/sms about weather conditions on your day tour. In case of bad weather conditions you can reschedule another day in base your and owner availability. In case we are not albe to find an available day or in case continue bad weather conditions we will refund 100% of your amount
Grazie Thank you