Are you ready to get sail? Come with us and you will enjoy the sea life. Book the SailBoat tour to Cinque Terre
A day on a sailing boat:
“The most relaxing and fun way to make an unforgettable day, discovering the Ligurian Riviera and its extraordinary landscapes.”
Get on board this comfortable boat, we leave for a unique adventure, in the blue sea.
The sailing boat is one of the most beautiful ways to visit the coast, in this case the Cinque Terre and feel part of nature.
This excursion will allow you to get closer to the beautiful crystal clear waters along this stretch of coast.
Sometimes is possible to show dolphins during the day. Geo on board on the Sailboat tour to Cinque Terre
A private and authentic tour
Professional skipper on board
Swim in the sea of the gulf
Free cancellation up to 14 days before
|DEPARTURE PLACE||La Spezia|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00 am (subject to confirmation) every day|
|DURATION||About 7 hours|
|NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS||maximum 8|
|SERVICES INCLUDED|| Professional skipper
Aperitif on board
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|| Tips
Lunch (on request ashore)
|PRICE||120 euros / person
minimum 5 people
* Tour 100% refundable in case of adverse weather conditions and consequent cancellation of the boat trip.
Departure from La Spezia for a sailing boat tour to the Cinque Terre
After meeting at the port of La Spezia, we will have a short briefing concerning the safety devices on board and also some notions about the boat. Afterthat we will leave the port and begin our adventure.
Leaving the port of La Spezia, our Skipper will sail in the Gulf of Poets in the direction of the archipelago and its islands. Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto where you can immerse yourself in the cool waters to enjoy a pleasant bath and lots of relaxation.
You can have a drink for an aperitif, before reaching the fantastic Portovenere *.
You can get off at Portovenere * and spend some free time to visit this beautiful village, or even stay in the harbor for the breathtaking view. In other words you will have the opportunity to take unique photographs.
Portovenere built along the canal in front of Palmaria is characteristic for its colorful tower houses, the alleys with small shops. In addition, the Doria castle and the church of San Pietro, which stands at the highest point, just above the famous Byron cave.
Free time for lunch.
The Cinque Terre
Upon your return, navigation will continue along the coast where between one cove and the other you can swim and see the famous Cinque Terre: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso.
Our Sailboat Excursion to the Cinque Terre with aperitif allows you to see all five villages from the sea with the possibility, upon request, to go ashore in one of these.
First, Riomaggiore: dating back to the 7th century. it is the village located further south, considered one of the quietest villages in the 5 Terre park and characterized by its typical tower houses with different shades of watercolor colors that make it unique and unmistakable.
Manarola: characteristic is its small harbor surrounded by the typical tower houses in light green, yellow and pink colors. In fact in the month of December the famous nativity and the Via Crucis are illuminated with a thousand and more lights.
The path known as the Via dell’Amore begins from Manarola.
Corniglia: located 100 meters above the sea, it is the only one of the 5 lands that does not directly overlook the sea and which, despite being on a promontory, develops in the shape of an amphitheater with the church of San Pietro in the center.
Vernazza: a unique and rare jewel, to be discovered, which stands out from the other villages for its typical view of the bay, most embellished by the thirteenth century church of Santa Margherita and finally also by its Doria castle which stands out in front of the sea.
Monterosso: located to the north, it is the largest and the last of the 5 lands and besides with wide beaches and crystalline sea it is full of typical shops and restaurants, even with its Punta Mesco marks the end of the National Park.
Return back to La Spezia port
From Monterosso, reversing the route, our skipper will sail towards La Spezia:
a leisurely return cruise with the warm sunlight on your face. Stopping along the coast and finally diving into a clear sea full of fish and letting yourself be lulled by the waves ….
*In Portovenere, we can dock, upon request and subject to availability.
** In Vernazza there will be the possibility to get off, by booking a taxi boat, to be also taken to the small port of this fishing village.
If you prefer to visit the Cinque Terre with a motor boat instead of a sailboat, we suggest you take a look at the Cinque Terre motor boat tour
Request More Info About Sailboat excursion to Cinque Terre with aperitif
Terms And Conditions
- Il pagamento del deposito del 50% è richiesto al momento della prenotazione.
- Il pagamento può essere effettuato tramite carta di credito, paypal oppure bonifico bancario
- La prenotazione sarà ritenuta confermata tramite mail al ricevimento del pagamento.
- Il saldo sarà effettuato direttamente il giorno dell'escursion in contanti oppure entro 14 giorni dal giorno dell'escurisone tramite carta di credito, bonifico bancario o paypal
- Nessun onere di cancellazione ovvero cancellazione free e restituzione dell'intero ammontare della cifra pagata a titolo di deposito, per cancellazioni eseguite prima dei 14 giorni dalla data dell'escursione.
- Il 100% sarà trattenuto per cancellazioni effettuate nei 14 giorni antesedenti la data del tour.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice.
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour or 14 days in advance by the same process (credit card or paypal). Terms of cancellations:
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice. VERY IMPORTANT
- Itinerary is subject to modify in order to weather conditions.
- In 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email/sms about weather conditions on your day tour. In case of bad weather conditions you can reschedule another day in base your and owner availability. In case we are not albe to find an available day or in case continue bad weather conditions we will refund 100% of your amount
Grazie Thank you