Have a great day with our Motor boat tour at the Cinque Terre
A day on the boat:
Set sail with our skipper aboard a boat with all the comforts to enjoy a tour then a carefree day, full of relaxation and fun in the Cinque Terre on a motor boat!
First of all, the adventure begins, sailing along the Ligurian coast with its cliffs, coves and gulfs where you can dive, dive.
You will spend good times snorkeling and relaxing in the warm sun, sipping a drink in complete tranquility.
A private and authentic tour
free time ashore if required
Swimming and snorkeling in the waters of the gulf
Free cancellation up to 14 days before
|DEPARTURE PLACE||Bocca di Magra / La Spezia|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00 am (subject to confirmation) every day|
|DURATION||About 7 hours|
|NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS||maximum 6|
|SERVICES INCLUDED|| Skipper|
Motor boat tour
Aperitif on board
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|| Tips|
Lunch (on request)
|PRICE||from 140 euro/person (private boat, price in base number of people)|
* Tour 100% refundable in case of adverse weather conditions and consequent cancellation of the boat trip.
Once we get on board the motor boat, we will set sail in the direction of the Cinque Terre to the north, towards Portovenere *. You will be able to admire the beautiful archipelago with its islands, Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto where you will have the opportunity to swim.
Lots of dives and water games to have fun!
In addition, it will be possible to visit Portovenere *, a unique jewel for the beauty of its marina.
Finally, surrounded by tower houses of different colors, narrow alleys full of small shops, bars and fish restaurants; the village of Portovenere which with its main street ends at its highest point with the church of San Pietro and the cave of Byron.
Visit Cinque Terre
Once back on board, the skipper will leave for the 5 Terre park.
You will stop along the coast to take more baths in the midst of many fish while we will arrive in front of Riomaggiore which is the southernmost village of the national park.
Riomaggiore, characteristic for the typical colored houses that overlook the small port, while Manarola, just as colorful, looks like a painting, famous with its promontory which in December lights up with a thousand lights for the Nativity and the Via Crucis.
From Manarola the best known path starts with the name of Via dell’Amore which connects Manarola to Riomaggiore
Corniglia: the only village of the 5 lands that does not directly overlook the sea, as it is located on a promontory of about 100 meters, which can only be admired from the sea.
Vernazza **: a small casket full of treasures, perhaps one of the most beautiful villages of the 5 lands, overlooking the small bay where the church of Santa Maria di Antiochia and the Doria castle stand. Monterosso: the last of the 5 lands that closes the National Park with its Punta Mesco, the largest of the lands with wide beaches and a crystalline sea.
Once you have left, the return journey will begin, however full of new stops for other baths, with the warm light of the afternoon that will accompany you on this beautiful adventure to the port.
Join us for this motor boat tour in the Cinque Terre
* In Portovenere, upon request, it will be possible to stop subject to availability.
** In Vernazza it is possible to get off by booking a taxi boat that will take you directly to the marina and from there visit the village.
Sailing boat tour in the Cinque Terre
It is also possible to sail boat excursions to the Cinque Terre
The tour is conditioned by the weather conditions. In case of bad weather the tour will be switched on. However, if there are further availability the tour will be fully refunded.
Request More Info About Motor boat tour to Cinque Terre
Terms And Conditions
- Il pagamento del deposito del 50% è richiesto al momento della prenotazione.
- Il pagamento può essere effettuato tramite carta di credito, paypal oppure bonifico bancario
- La prenotazione sarà ritenuta confermata tramite mail al ricevimento del pagamento.
- Il saldo sarà effettuato direttamente il giorno dell'escursion in contanti oppure entro 14 giorni dal giorno dell'escurisone tramite carta di credito, bonifico bancario o paypal Termini di cancellazione:
- Nessun onere di cancellazione ovvero cancellazione free e restituzione dell'intero ammontare della cifra pagata a titolo di deposito, per cancellazioni eseguite prima dei 14 giorni dalla data dell'escursione.
- Il 100% sarà trattenuto per cancellazioni effettuate nei 14 giorni antesedenti la data del tour.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. IMPORTANTE Il programma è da considerarsi indicativo e comunque soggetto a variazioni in base alle CONDIZIONI METEO Entro 24 ore prima del tour riceverete una conferma riguardo alle condizioni meteorologiche. In caso di maltempo il tour potrà essere spostato a data da concordare con l'armatore e il committente secondo le disponibilità reciproche. In caso di inpossiiblità di eseguire il tour in una data fattibile e sicura (in termini meteorologici), sarà rimborsato il 100% di quanto versato. ENGLISH Booking:
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour or 14 days in advance by the same process (credit card or paypal). Terms of cancellations:
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice. VERY IMPORTANT
- Itinerary is subject to modify in order to weather conditions.
- In 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email/sms about weather conditions on your day tour. In case of bad weather conditions you can reschedule another day in base your and owner availability. In case we are not albe to find an available day or in case continue bad weather conditions we will refund 100% of your amount
Grazie Thank you