Half Day Tuscan and Chianti Wine Tour near Lucca
You can’t visit Tuscany without taste Italian Good Wines and Olive Oil
Our tour will let you enjoy the beauties and the better tastes of Italy
Please, do not choose us if you like crowded tours.
From your Hotel / Accommodation in Lucca directly to the Tuscan Hills
Our driver will pick-up you directly from your accommodation in Lucca by Minivan to reach the the picturesque Tuscany Hills.
Exclusive Wine Experience in Montecarlo Village
Once arrived in Montecarlo, we will visit this typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di Nievole and Lucca’s plain.
In Montecarlo you can taste a very good wine in the middle of a medieval charming countryside, full of wineries and pretty villages.
Then we will move in the countryside to reach the winery. The glasses of wine will be escorted by the typical local products and extra virgin olive oil. Here, the owner will unveil you the secrets of the exclusive tastes of his products.
In some periods of the year (especially in the summer), if the weather permits, you can visit the vineyards and see the grapes growing on the vines.
Taste Quality Tuscan Wines
The most notorious wines of this area are Sangiovese and Trebbiano Toscano, respectively in the red and white wine variations. Apart of these excellent wines, these lands are plenty of vineyards of local red varieties Ciliegiolo and Colorino, as well as the Bordeaux trio of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
You will never taste so many good wines at once. You’ll be really delighted.
After a relaxing afternoon tasting wine, we will return to your accommodation, passing through the beautiful Tuscan countryside.
This is both a fun and relaxing way to spend the day, with real Italians sharing their traditional way of life with you.
Do you want a More Exclusive Tasting Experience?
You will be surprised from our experts!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From your Hotel / Accommodation in Lucca|
|DURATION||About 4 hours|
|Group||1-4 People, 5-6 People, 7-8 People|
Departure From Your Hotel or Accommodation in Lucca
Wine Experience and Olive Oil taste in Montecarlo
Return to Your Accommodation
Request More Info About Wine Tour in Montecarlo: Wine Tasting Half Day Trips from Lucca
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.