IF YOU WANT OPEN A NEW TOUR PLEASE BOOK ON THE RIGHT. AFTER FEW HOURS YOU WILL FIND THE NEW TOUR PUBLISHED ON THE GROUP TOUR LIST. JUST AFTER WILL BE CONFIRMED WE WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD. Rates don’t change in base number of people.
Small Tour Group in the Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria
Shared excursion in small groups from Livorno Port to Five Lands: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso
There is nothing better than discover the picturesque and real italian coastal paradise with they five villages scattered along a beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean, UNESCO World Heritage Site. A complete experience and the only One Day Cinque Terre Shore Excursion Tour from Livorno that will allow you to discover the beauty of the villages while breathing the true italian life.
This tour dedicates a full day to discovering these five charming fishing villages and the paths between them which offer a spectacular view of the Ligurian Coast. You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
From the Port of Livorno directly to Cinque Terre in Liguria
Our tour leader will wait you just outside your cruise (we have pass to reach the cruises inside the port). Tour leader will lead you to the vehicle, ready to start your Day Trip. After 1 hour and 30 minutes you will arrive at the first village in the National Park of Cinque Terre, Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting), where we will pass some relax time for show the village.
During all day our tour leader will assist you, giving informations and suggestions, leading you village by village in the ancient life of Ligurian Riviera.
We will move by boat (if the weather permits), or by train, to reach the others villages:
- Riomaggiore: the most southern village of the Cinque Terre, it's characterized by its typical housetowers and for its houses built along the cliff face. Our tour guide will let you walk around the village and discover marvellous streets and houses.
- Manarola: the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre. Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area
- Vernazza: arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle and church, is a typical Ligurian fishermen village. Walking through the narrow downtown you can visit local shop where you can find the typical products of this land (authentic ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine)
You will love the Monterosso Village
Monterosso is just as you imagine the Italian seaside to be, with rows of coloured umbrellas and italians sunning themselves on the only sandy beach of the Cinque Terre. It's an antique and beautiful seaside town full of character.
Climbing up the narrow steps you can also reach the Doria‘s castle, from where you will have a breaking view on the sea coast, looking at Monterosso, the last village of Cinque Terre National park. Monterosso is the largest village in Cinque Terre, separeted in two sides by a promentory.
By boat we will reach its harbour, in front of the historical centre, full of shops, coffee bar and restaurants. In Monterosso you will have time to relax, enjoy, do some shopping, explore the picturesque streets and squares, and also you can swim in this beautiful sea.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cruise Port of Livorno|
|SUGGESTED WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
Tour to Cinque Terre needs a lot of walk up and down, trains and ferry-boats are not easy to get so also if there is no hiking on our tour but we do not ADVICE the tour for people with walking difficulties.
Request More Info About Shared small group tour Cinque Terre Shore Excursion from Cruise Port of Livorno
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.