Visit the Cinque Terre with our Private Shore Excursion by Minivan
If you choose our Shore Excursion from La Spezia to Cinque Terre by Minivan (No Tour Leader), you will have the chance to visit the Cinque Terre on your own but with a benefit of a comfortable service. Indeed, our driver will bring you to the National Park of Cinque Terre and give you useful information to freely visit the villages. You will visit the villages of Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza and Corniglia.
Private Shore Excursion from the Port of La Spezia to Cinque Terre: Vernazza, Corniglia, Monterosso
The Cinque Terre National Park in Liguria
When we say Cinque Terre (Five Lands) we refer to small five villages along the Ligurian Coast, today part of UNESCO. Indeed, they stand out for their historical and natural beauty. Here, you will find small colorful houses, nestled along the cliffs and at the same time many terraced vineyards surrounding them. This is the perfect example of how men and nature learnt to live together during the centuries. To UNESCO belong also the village of Portovenere and three tiny islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto). Moreover, this is also a marine protected area. During our Shore Excursion from La Spezia to Cinque Terre by Minivan (No Tour Leader), you will visit the villages of Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza and Corniglia. Our driver will give you all the info you need (ferryboat timetable, meeting point for the stop in Corniglia, what to see and what to do in the villages etc).
What you will see during our Shore Excursion to the Cinque Terre
Our schedule is always subject to weather conditions, but below you find our program for your Shore Excursion from the Cruise Terminal in La Spezia. During the day you will visit:
- Monterosso al Mare: the northernmost of the Cinque Terre villages. This is also the largest one and the only place in the Ligurian Coast with a beautiful sandy beach (Fegina Beach). According to Forbes, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
- Vernazza: many people think it is the most beautiful of the Cinque Terre villages. It feature a nice small harbour, a castle up on the hill and a charming church facing the small bay.
- Corniglia: it is the only one of the Cinque Terre village to be built n a hill about 100 meters above the sea level and therefore not directly on the coast. For this reason, it is more quiet compared to the others, where many more tourist arrive.
Itinerary from the Port of La Spezia to Cinque Terre (subject to changes according to the weather conditions)
Departure From Cruise Port of La Spezia
Arrive at Cinque Terre and stop in Monterosso
Stop in Vernazza
Stop in Corniglia
Go back in La Spezia
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Outside the Cruise Terminal in the Port of La Spezia|
|DURATION||About 8 hours|
|PRICES||2 people: Euro 250/person
3 people: Euro 168/person
4 people: Euro 125/person
5 people: Euro 105/person
6 people: Euro 88/person
7 people: Euro 76/person
8 people: Euro 67/person
Rates subject to 10% more from 1st May to 30th June and 1st September to 15th October
Request More Info About La Spezia shore excursion: Cinque Terre Private Tour by Minivan
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 30% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment will be made by cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.