Enjoy our Private SailBoat Tour to the Cinque Terre National Park
With our Private SailBoat Tour to Cinque Terre, you will enjoy this marine protected area from another point of view. You will have the chance to spend a lovely day, sailing along the Ligurian Coast. Moreover, you will enjoy some free time in the romantic village of Portovenere. This area is listed as a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. You will see the Cinque Terre and three small islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto). On our tour you can also enjoy some snorkeling in the clear waters along the coast.
Private sailboat tour from La Spezia to Cinque Terre
Private tour guarantee Unique Experiences
Stop in the village of Portovenere and snorkel in the blue waters
Free Cancellation until 14 days before
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||From La Spezia Turistic Port Mirabello|
|DURATION||Approximately 7 hours (not included land transportation)|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket, swimming suite, sunscreen, towel|
Private tour for 2 people start from 480 euro/person (private for 2 people)
4 people are 520 euro
Private tour for 12 people start from 125 euro/person
Price are group and boat depending
Tour is subject to weather. In case of cancellation for bad waves conditions you will be refunded 100%. Price change in base how many people are you. This is a PRIVATE TOUR
Discover the Cinque Terre with another perspective
If you are looking for an exclusive experience in the National Park of the Cinque Terre, sailing is surely the best option. In fact, the view over the Ligurian Riviera from the sea is unique. The area is known for the beauty of its environment, surronding the villages on the coast with hundreds of terraced vineyards. For this reason, UNESCO inscribed it on the World Heritage List.
Our tour leader will give you information about the area. Additionally, you will spot three small islands Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. Palm
aria is famous for the mysterious Blue Grotto. The tour icludes two stops for some snorkeling in the clear waters of this marine protected area (equipment available on-board). Moreover, you will have some free time in the charming village of Portovenere (approx. 45 minutes). In conclusion, with our Private Boat Tour to Cinque Terre, you will enjoy a 360° experience.
The Cinque Terre (Five Lands) from a private boat
When we say Cinque Terre (in Italian “Five Lands”), we refer to five small villages along the Ligurian Coast. Specifically, they are Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Many visitors come every year to visit. Together with Portovenere and the islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto, they are on the UNESCO’s World Heritage List. The reason is in the armonic combination of natural environment and man presence. Indeed, you will admire the old villages along the coast, surrounded by terraced vineyards and olive trees. In fact, men here did not alter the natural environment over the centuries. From our comfortable private boat, you will see:
- Riomaggiore, with parallel colourful tower houses,
- Manarola, surrounded by many terraced vineyards,
- Vernazza, with its small harbour, a church and a castle,
- Corniglia, on a promontory about 100 meters a.s.l.,
- Monterosso, the largest village with a nice sandy beach.
Enjoy your free time the charming Portovenere
Portovenere is located south of the Cinque Terre villages. It also belongs to UNESCO together with the Cinque Terre. Since there is no railway station in Portovenere, a private boat tour is the best option to reach this village.
Many people consider Portovenere the most beautiful village in the Gulf of Poet (officially the Gulf of La Spezia). Moreover, when the weather is good, you can see all the Five Lands from here. You will have some free time in Portovenere. So, you can go for some shopping and taste local products.
What to see in Portovenere
The main highlights in this village are:
- The Church of San Lorenzo, in a beautiful Romanesque style,
- The Doria Castle, dating back to the 12th century,
- The Church of San Pietro, a Gothic church overlooking the village from a small promontory,
- The Byron’s cave, after the English poet Lord Byron, who used to spend part of his summer holidays here,
- The islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto, with the Blue Grotto.
|Sun Odyssey 49i|
|Jeanneau Sundance 36|
|Sun Way 29|
Request More Info About Private SailBoat tour to Cinque Terre
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 30% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment will be made by cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.