Enjoy a Private Boat Tour to the Cinque Terre marine protected area
With our Private Boat Tour to Cinque Terre from Livorno, you will enjoy this area from a singular perspective. Indeed, you will have the possibility to visit the charming village of Portovenere and do some snorkelling. Moreover, you will spot the three small islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto from a private boat.
Private boat tour from Livorno to Cinque Terre with snorkelling
Private shore excursion ensure Unique Experience
Guaranteed return to your ship on time and NO penalty if the ship arrival is canceled
Free Cancellation until 14 days before
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||From your Cruise in Livorno Port (just outside the cruise)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Between 7:45 and 9:00 am (according to your ship schedule and to you)|
|DURATION||About 8 hours (transportation included)|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket, swimming suite, sunscreen, towel|
|PRICE||Euro 1500 euro/party|
Visit the Cinque Terre from another perspective
Sailing along the Ligurian coast is a more exclusive option to visit this marine protected area and national park. Indeed, the landscape is really scenic. You will enjoy a different view over the colourful villages on the cliffs together with the surrounding terraced vineyards and olive trees. A tour leader will be with you for the whole day and give you inform about the coastal area and the old fishing villages. During the sailing, you will admire the three islands of Palmaria (famous for the mysterious cave Blue Grotto), Tino and Tinetto, also belonging to the marine protected area. You will have the chance to do some snorkelling in two different spots (snorkelling equipment available on-board). Additionally, you will enjoy the picturesque Portovenere with some free time to walk around (approx. 45 minutes). From Portovenere you can have a complete view over the Cinque Terre, when the weather is good.
Our Private Boat Tour tom Cinque Terre from Livorno you will enjoy a 360° experience discovering this magical coastal area from a different point of view.
The Cinque Terre from a private boat
When we say Cinque Terre, we refer to the five villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso.
These five gems, together with the village of Portovenere and the three tiny islands off its coast, have been declares a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997 for its enchanting beauty. Indeed the man presence during the centuries did not alter the beautiful environment surround the area besides the many agricultural terrains. The coexistence of these beautiful old fishing villages along the Ligurian Coast together with the terraced vineyards and rows of olive trees is today the distinguishing feature of the area. You will learn about the Cinque Terre navigating comfortably on our private boat. From there you will see:
- Riomaggiore, the first village after Portovenere when travelling north, with its colourful facades
- Manarola, rising from the black rocks that highlight even more the many colours of its houses
- Vernazza with its small natural harbour and the rising tower of the Doria Castle
- Corniglia, the only of the Cinque Terre that was not built directly on the sea but on a cliff about 100 meters over the sea level
- Monterosso, the northernmost village with its sandy Fegina beach and its Capuchin Monastery on the hill.
Free time in the charming village of Portovenere
The charming village of Portovenere is located on the Ligurian Riviera, south of the Cinque Terre villages. It also belongs to the UNESCO’s World Heritage Site together with the Cinque Terre villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. In Portovenere, there is no railway station. For this reason, getting here by boat is the best option.
Among the main attractions to be seen in Portovenere, you find:
- The Church of San Pietro, a picturesque Gothic church located on a small promontory and overlooking the sea
- The Church of San Lorenzo, built in a Romanesque style and rebuilt many times during the centuries
- The Byron’s cave, named after the English poet Lord Byron, who used to come to swim here with his friends
- The Doria Castle with remains dating back to the 12th century on the top of the hill
- The three islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. On these last two you can admire ruins of ancient monasteries
Many consider Portovenere to be the most charming village in the Gulf of Poet (formally the Gulf of La Spezia, stretching between Portovenere and Lerici). From here, when the visibility is good, you can see the Cinque Terre and recognize each of them. During your free time here, you can visit the local shops and get lost in the tiny medieval alleys.
Request More Info About Private Boat Tour to Cinque Terre from Livorno
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.