Enjoy your Boat Tour Aperitize Prosecco & Swim on Sunset in Goulf of Poets.
Aperitize and Swim at Sunset from Bocca di Magra (Versilia North) or La Spezia
Departure from Bocca di Magra: We will ride the coast and will pass the Borgo of Tellaro. From Here we will reach Lerici which is one of the perls of Goulf. Lerici is a medeival village where on the top of hill is located the San Giorgio’s Castle. Here, on the area, boat will be moor and you will have aperitize on board made by fresh fruit and Prosecco and Wine and swim in the beautiful sea.
Departure from La Spezia: We will drive atrough the Goulf of Poets in direction of Portovenere, here boat will be moor and you will have aperitize on board made by fresh fruit and Prosecco and Wine and swim in the beautiful sea.
Aperitize is included on board.
Motor Boat Private Prosecco & Swim on Sunset to Lerici and Goulf of Poets
Private tour guarantee Unique Experiences
swim the blue waters
Free Cancellation until 14 days before
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Bocca di Magra/La Spezia (transfer from/to your Hotel can be arranged)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6pm (to be confirmed)|
|N. People||max 8 people|
|SUGGESTED CLOTHING||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket, swimming suite, sunscreen, towel|
|PRICE||from 75 Euro/person|
Tour is subject to weather. In case of cancellation for bad waves conditions you will be refunded 100%. Price as private tour, change in base how many people are.
Enjoy your free time on board
Request More Info About Motor Boat Private Aperitize & Swim on Sunset in Goulf of Poets
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.