Discover The Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria and Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Tuscany
Please, do not choose us if you like crowded tours.
There is nothing better than discover the picturesque and real italian coastal paradise with they villages scattered along a beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean, UNESCO World Heritage Site. A complete experience and the only One Day Cinque Terre and Pisa Shore Excursion Tour from La Spezia that will allow you to discover the beauty of the villages while breathing the true life, the stop in one of the most famous Monuments in Italy, the beautiful Pisa Leaning Tower.
From the Port of La Spezia directly to Cinque Terre in Liguria
Our tour leader will wait you just outside your cruise (we have pass to reach the cruises inside the port) with our comfortable minivan, ready to start your Day Trip. After about 30 minutes you will arrive at the first village in the National Park of Cinque Terre, Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting).
During all day our tour guide will assist you, giving informations and suggestions, leading you village by village in the ancient life of Ligurian Riviera.
We will move by boat (if the weather permits), or by train, to reach the following villages:
- Riomaggiore: characterized by its typical housetowers
- Manarola: the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre. Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area
- Vernazza: a typical fishermen village, beautiful for its fortress, bahia and Church. Walking through the narrow downtown you can visit local shop where you can find the typical products of this land (authentic ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine)
You will love the Monterosso Village
Climbing up the narrow steps you can also reach the Doria‘s castle, from where you will have a breaking view on the sea coast, looking at Monterosso, the last village of Cinque Terre National park.
Monterosso is the largest village in Cinque Terre, separeted in two sides by a promentory.
By boat we will reach its harbour, in front of the historical centre, full of shops, coffee bar and restaurants. In Monterosso you will have time to relax, enjoy, do some shopping, explore the picturesque streets and squares, and also you can swim in this beautiful sea.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
Pisa and its Leaning Tower: one of the most famous city in Italy
After the visit in Cinque Terre, we will drive you to the university town of Pisa, where you will have a brief stop in the Field of Miracles (Campo dei Miracoli) to admire the famous Leaning Tower.
The famous Bell Tower leans about 16 feet out of perpendicular. Efforts to stabilize the building are made constantly together with a continued monitoring process of the structure.
Also you will visit the Duomo’s Square of Pisa, Piazza dei Miracoli with his Baptistery and the Cathedral. Then we will pass through Piazza Dei Cavalieri, which has a stunning facade designed by Giorgio Vasari.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cruise Port of La Spezia|
|Group||1-3 People, 4-5 People, 6-8 People|
Departure From Cruise Port of La Spezia
Arrive at Cinque Terre
Stop in the Village of Monterosso
Pisa and The Leaning Tower
Return at the La Spezia Port
Prices of The Tour1-3 People: 580,00€
4-5 People: 620,00€
6-8 People: 680,00€
Request More Info About Cinque Terre and Pisa Shore Excursion Tour from La Spezia
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 30% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment will be made by cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 14 days prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 14 days prior notice.
If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request. They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.