Discover The Beauty of Cinque Terre in Liguria with our Day Tour by Minivan
Excursion in small groups from Viareggio, in Versilia Coast, to Five Lands: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, Portovenere
Please, do not choose us if you like crowded tours.
There is nothing better than discover the picturesque and real italian coastal paradise with they five villages scattered along a beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean, UNESCO World Heritage Site. A complete experience and the only One Day Cinque Terre Tour from Versilia that will allow you to discover the beauty of the villages while breathing the true italian life.
This tour dedicates a full day to discovering these five charming fishing villages and the paths between them which offer a spectacular view of the Ligurian Coast. You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
From Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore, Marina di Pietrasanta or Forte dei Marmi in Versilia Coast, directly in Cinque Terre, in Ligurian Coast
Our driver will pick-up you or your group from our meeting point at the Train Station of Viareggio (easily to reach also from Pietrasanta, Lido di Camaiore, Forte dei Marmi, Seravezza, Stazzema, Camaiore, Montignoso) to start your Day Trip. Meeting point it’s also possible at the exit of Motorway “Versilia” or “Lido di Camaiore”. On request, we can pick up you and your group also from your hotel.
After about 1 hour and 20 minutes we will arrive at the first village in the National Park of Cinque Terre, Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting), where we will pass some relax time for show the village.
During all day our tour guide will assist you, giving information and suggestions, leading you village by village in the ancient life of Ligurian Riviera.
Ferry Boat Experience to Visit Cinque Terre
We will move by boat (if weather permiting), or by train, to reach the others villages:
- Riomaggiore: the most southern village of the Cinque Terre, it’s characterized by its typical house-towers and for its houses built along the cliff face. Our tour guide will let you wal k around the village and discover marvelous streets and houses.
- Manarola: the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre. Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area
- Vernazza: arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle and church, is a typical Ligurian fishermen village. Walking through the narrow downtown you can visit local shop where you can find the typical products of this land (authentic ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine)
You will love the Monterosso Village
Monterosso is just as you imagine the Italian seaside to be, with rows of coloured umbrellas and italians sunning themselves on the only sandy beach of the Cinque Terre. It’s an antique and beautiful seaside town full of character.
Climbing up the narrow steps you can also reach the Doria‘s castle, from where you will have a breaking view on the sea coast, looking at Monterosso, the last village of Cinque Terre National park. Monterosso is the largest village in Cinque Terre, separeted in two sides by a promentory.
Your Free Time for Beach Activities, Lunch or Shopping in Cinque Terre
By boat we will reach its harbour, in front of the historical centre, full of shops, coffee bar and restaurants. In Monterosso you will have time to relax, enjoy, do some shopping, explore the picturesque streets and squares, and also you can swim in this beautiful sea.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Viareggio Train Station, in Versilia (on request, pick up from your hotel if available)|
|SCHEDULED||Monday, Wednesday and Saturday|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8am (exaclty pick up time will be give you after booked)|
|DURATION||9 h approx|
|SUGGESTED WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
|TOUR RUNS||Shine or rain (boats are subject waves conditions)|
Departure From Meeting Point in Viareggio
Arrive at Cinque Terre
Stop in the Village of Monterosso
Return at Viareggio
Request More Info About Cinque Terre by Boat One Day Trip from Viareggio, Versilia
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice.
If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request. They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.