This is an exclusive Small Group Tour from Florence to the Chianti Region in Tuscany at Sunset with Dinner
Enjoy a new experience from Florence in a small group tour, visiting the charming Chianti area, a typical tuscan farmhouse and tasting great tuscan wines in a warm atmosphere !
This tour with departure from Florence and you will visit the most prestiigous DOCG wines areas where Chianti Classico has the history and it’s produced and in addition here you will learn more about Chianti and Supertuscan wines.
Certainly you will enjoy a selection of our best Chianti wines, taste our authentic Extra virgin Olive Oil and some delicious Tuscan products
Slow tour – Please, do not choose us if you like crowded tours.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Piazza dell’Unità Italiana 6, Florence (in front Hotel Baglioni)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||4:30 pm|
|DURATION||About 4 hours|
|AVAILABILITY||Sunday – Monday – Friday – Saturday
From 1st April to 30th October
|RATES||Adult – 145 euro/person|
|Children (3-11) – 73 euro/person|
|Baby 0-2 – Free|
From Florence to Chianti area
Above all you will start your Chianti Wine Tasting tour from Florence where you will meet your personal driver .who will lead you through the beautiful tuscan countryside, typical for its panoramic views, vineyards, olive groves and rolling hills roads.
Visit a typical tuscan farmhouse
After that you will driving along the Chianti Wine road, you will reach amazing spots for pictures and then the tuscan farmhouse. In addition you will learn more about tradition, culture , history and overall about wine and extra virgin olive oil production.
Sunset Dinner with Chianti wine Tasting
Here, at Sunset you will live an authentic and unique experience, during your stay, you will taste glasses of local Chianti Classico and Supertuscan Wines paired with a typical tuscan light dinner.
For instance, savour the wine and food in a perfect symphony and an unforgettable panorama!
From Chianti Area to Florence
In conclusion of your sunset dinner ,on the way back, your driver will stop to Piazzale Michelangelo, where you will have a fantastic breathtaking view of Florence .
Request More Info About Small Group Tour - Chianti Sunset Dinner from Florence
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.