Discover All The Beauty of Cinque Terre in this tour
Exclusive private excursion by Minivan or car from your Hotel in Florence. Itinerary cover four of five villages (lands): Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso.
There is nothing better than discover the picturesque and real italian coastal paradise with they Cinque Terre scattered along a beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean, For their special nature, they were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. A complete experience and the only One Day Cinque Terre Private Tour that will allow you to discover the beauty of the villages while breathing the true italian life.
This tour dedicates a full day to discovering these charming fishing villages and the paths between them which offer a spectacular view of the Ligurian Coast. You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
From your Hotel directly to Cinque Terre with a Comfortable Minivan
Our tour leader will pickup you and your group from your hotel or your accommodation in Florence with our comfortable minivan or car (both with air conditioned), ready to start your Private Day Trip.
Your first step will be at the first village in the National Park of Cinque Terre, Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting. Unfortunately, for the characteristic of the area is not possible plan itinerary until we will be on board together with our tour leader. Will be he/she to plan itinerary directly on board after to be sure about weather abd ferry-boats company information)
During ALL day our tour leader will assist you, giving information and suggestions, leading you village by village in the ancient life of Ligurian Riviera.
You will move by ferry-boat (weather permitting), or by train, to reach the others villages:
- Riomaggiore: the first village if you arrive from La Spezia, is the southest village of the Cinque Terre. it’s characterized by the typical housetowers and for its houses built along the cliff face.
- Manarola: the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre. Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area
- Vernazza: arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle and church, is a typical Ligurian fishermen village. Walking through the narrow downtown you can visit local shop where you can find the typical products of this land (authentic ligurian pesto sauce, limoncino, honey, extra virgin olive oil and wine)
You will love the Monterosso Village
Monterosso is just as you imagine the Italian seaside to be, with rows of coloured umbrellas and italians sunning themselves on the only sandy beach of the Cinque Terre. It’s an antique and beautiful seaside town full of character.
Climbing up the narrow steps you can also reach the Doria‘s castle, from where you will have a breaking view on the sea coast, looking at Monterosso, the last village of Cinque Terre National park. Monterosso is the largest village in Cinque Terre, separeted in two sides by a promentory.
By boat we will reach its harbour, in front of the historical centre, full of shops, coffee bar and restaurants. In Monterosso you will have time to relax, enjoy, do some shopping, explore the picturesque streets and squares, and also you can swim in this beautiful sea.
Remember that Monterosso has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Forbes 2006).
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel or Accommodation in Florence|
|SUGGESTED WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen|
|Group||1-3 People, 4-5 People, 6-8 People, Rates subject to 10% more from 1st May to 30th July and 1st September to 15th October|
Departure From Your Hotel
Arrive at Cinque Terre
Stop in the Village of Monterosso
Visit Porto Venere
Return at your hotel
Prices of The Tour6-8 People: 835,00€
4-5 People: 790,00€
1-3 People: 760,00€
Rates subject to 10% more from 1st May to 30th July and 1st September to 15th October:
Request More Info About Cinque Terre Day Tour by Ferry-Boat (and Minivan) from Florence
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice.
If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request. They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.