Uncover the pleasure of Tuscan AperiWine
One thing is certain, you can’t visit Italy without tasting the delicious wine.
Embrace the atmosphere of an unforgettable evening in the middle of the nature, surrounded by vineyards and enjoy a delicious wine tasting aperitif.
With our AperiWine in Tuscany experience you will spend some quality time, relaxing while discovering the taste and secrets of Tuscan wine.
Spend a lovely evening designed to wine lovers and not only. Anyone can enjoy this experience, exploring the authentic Italian wine flavors.
|MEETING POINT||In front Pricipe di Piemonte Hotel (pick up at your hotel just on request and subject to charge)|
From Viareggio directly to the Tuscany countryside for an Exclusive AperiWine Experience
First of all, our driver will pick you up from the meeting point in Viareggio and transfer you to the typical Italian wine cellar that was selected for you.
Visit the wine cellar and learn about the wine making tradition and process to find out what makes the tuscan wine so good.
Take a walk trough the vineyards and admire the view in the gentle light of the afternoon sun.
You will become aware of the hard work behind the bottles of wine, the cultivation and the grapes picking representing a big part of the process.
You will get the chance to taste more types of wine.
For a complete tuscan experience, you will savor some fresh local products accompanying the glass of wine.
At the end of the day, after you discovered the Italian passion for wine, the driver will take you back to Viareggio.
Would you like a more exclusive wine tasting experience?
Discover our Grand Wine Tour with Sommelier in the Chianti region.
If you want to discover a larger part of Tuscany, you may want to choose the Siena-San Gimignano-Chianti Tour.
Or the Florence and Chianti Wine Tour, for an art, culture and wine experience.
Request More Info About AperiWine in Tuscany, an experience to remember - from Viareggio
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review