Embrace the relaxing atmosphere under the Tuscan sun on our AperiWine experience
One thing is certain, you can’t visit the Tuscany region without tasting the delicious wine.
The AperiWine is an unforgettable experience for wine lovers and wine enthusiasts who visit Tuscany and want to discover another part of the Italian heritage and tradition.
If you want to get out of the city for a few hours, this is the perfect thing to do.
Embrace the atmosphere of an unforgettable evening in the middle of the nature, surrounded by vineyards and enjoy a delicious wine tasting aperitif.
With our AperiWine in Tuscany experience you will spend some quality time, relaxing while discovering the taste and secrets of Tuscan wine.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From you accommodation in Pisa or a meeting point fixed before|
From Pisa directly to the Tuscany countryside for an Original AperiWine Experience
First of all, our driver will pick you up from the meeting point in Pisa and transfer you to the typical Italian wine cellar that was specially selected for you.
Visit the wine cellar and admire the wine barrels that helps with the aging process of the wine.
Learn about the wine making tradition and process to find out what makes the tuscan wine so good.
Take a walk trough the vineyards and admire the view in the gentle light of the afternoon sun.
You will become aware of the hard work behind the bottles of wine, understanding that the cultivation and the grapes picking represents a big part of the process.
You will get the chance to taste a good selection of wine.
For a genuine tuscan experience, you will savor some fresh local products combined with the glass of wine.
At the end of the day, after you discovered the Italian passion for wine, the driver will take you back to Pisa.
Would you like a more exclusive wine tasting experience?
If you want to discover a larger part of Tuscany, you may want to choose the Siena-San Gimignano-Chianti Tour.
Request More Info About AperiWine in Tuscany, an experience to remember - from Pisa
Terms And Conditions
- Deposit 50% is required at reservation time, by credit card or paypal (in both case 4% more) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Due payment may be made in cash in EURO the day of the tour.
- There will be a full charge to your deposit for bookings canceled less than 48 hours prior or for no-shows.
- No charge for cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior notice. If you are interested in proceeding we will send you the complete terms of service upon request.
- They can also be viewed on the website by clicking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link at the bottom of any page.